Manchester Society of Swandeliers Meeting, Tuesday 22nd May 2012
Some ideas from the washing line of impossibility…
Calling all Swandeliers – it has, literally been ONE YEAR since this madcap-open-source-swan-pedalo adventure began – on the 15th of November 2010 we paid £100 for the Swan Pedalo without a clue what we were going to do with it – and then, the following day we made the famous move into the shop unit on Renshaw Street – WOW – since that epic day this project has had the confidence to see where it goes… Continue reading
Meet-up scheduled for Thursday 7th July 2011 @ 8.30pm
- Swan Trip to Leeds: Well Done!
- Swan Funds: Income and Exp.
- Swan Pedalo Blog – a front page?
- Society of Swandeliers – badges?
- Swan Pedalo Merchandise – makernight
- SwanPedalo.org URL – transferring
- Swan User Manual Wiki: broadcast module / power to the swan! / tracking
- Barrow: FON (full of noises festival) what we’re doing
- Swan Maintenance Day: making / getting it to look really nice – painting
- Beyond & other opportunities: T4, BBC, Thames etc
- Open Source Swan Pedalo Book: Year 1 (Nov 2011)?
- Any Other Business