The Open Source Swan Pedalo is a see where it goes project.
- 23rd March 2013, Liverpool Watersports Centre, 110 Mariners Wharf, Liverpool L3 4DG (Simon)
Below is the log of the Open Source Swan Pedalo’s movements:
- (Please list scheduled events and activities here)
- 21st March 2013, Static Liverpool, Currently Hackspace, (Ross and Simon)
- Sun 24th June 2012, Pyramid of Arts, Leeds (Dave)
- Sat 30th June & Sun 1st July 2012 – Leeds Granary Wharf (Steve & Dave)
- Sat 23rd June 2012 Piccadilly Basin (Atelier Zero), Manchester (John & Dave)
- Fri 22nd June 2012 Rochdale Canal, off Oxford Road, Manchester (John & Dave)
- 17th March 2012 Leeds and Liverpool canal arrival into Leeds (Sam, Simon, BBC Leeds)
- Early March 2012, Dukes Dock Liverpool (Sam, Simon, BBC Leeds)
- 18th December 2011 Leeds, Temple Works (Dave and Leeds Swandeliers)
- 16th April 2011 until beginning of May 18th December 2011 : Liverpool, Dukes Dock, near Albert Dock, next to Echo Arena and Big Wheel (Simon)
- 3rd Aug – 7th Aug 2011 : Barrow, Full of Noises Festival – Swan Pedalo Broadcasts (Dave/John)
- 2nd August 2011 : Liverpool, Static Gallery – Maintenance Day (Ross)
- 24th June – 27th June 2011: Leeds – Granary Wharf for Waterfront festival (Simon/Dave)
- 16th April 2011- 23rd June 2011: Liverpool, Dukes Dock, near Albert Dock, next to Echo Arena and Big Wheel (Simon)
- 24th November until end of December 2010 Spring 2011! – Andy’s Workshop Space near Princes Park, Liverpool (Sam/Andy)
- 16th November to 23rd November 2010: SoundNetwork Hack Space, Renshaw Street, Liverpool (John/Nathan, Ross)
- upto 16th November 2010: Cargo Container, Eldonian Village, North Liverpool (Caz/John)
from Liverpool to Leeds – mid March 2012 done!
- someones wedding
- crossing the English Channel
- swim the Thames from source to sea
We are always looking for potential hosts and new projects and activities which the Open Source Swan Pedalo can engage in. If there are any places where you think the Open Source Swan Pedalo should go please add your suggestion to the comments below.
A FEW THINGS THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN:
- 16th July 2011: Manchester Apocalypse
- 10th July 2011: T4 on the Beach
- Manchester MELA 2011
- at Future Everything Festival 2011
The immediate whereabouts of the Open Source Swan Pedalo can always be found be clicking on this Map.me link.